Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
MAM/SIR ,
PLEASE PROVIDE THE GRAMMAR RULES WITH DETAIL EXPLANATION PDF . I DONT NO THE DETAIL RULES TO APPLY FOR GRAMMAR . ITS REALLY HELPFUL FOR ME .PLEASE CONSIDER THIS QUERY AND PLEASE GIVE ME REPLY MAM/SIR..

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]MAM/SIR ,[/STRIKE] Hello.

[STRIKE]PLEASE PROVIDE THE GRAMMAR RULES WITH DETAIL EXPLANATION PDF .[/STRIKE]
Could someone please provide me with a PDF with detailed explanations of the rules of grammar in English?

[STRIKE]I DONT NO THE DETAIL RULES TO APPLY FOR GRAMMAR .
I[/STRIKE] don't know the detailed rules that apply to grammar.

[STRIKE]ITS REALLY HELPFUL FOR ME .[/STRIKE]
It would be really helpful for me.

[STRIKE]PLEASE CONSIDER THIS QUERY AND PLEASE GIVE ME REPLY MAM/SIR..[/STRIKE]
Please consider my request. I look forward to your replies.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please look at my corrections above. Before you worry about grammar, you need to learn the rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter but don't use all capital letters throughout the sentence.
- End every sentence with one appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Don't put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

As to your question - no, we can't provide you with a PDF that gives all the grammar rules for the whole of the English language. I doubt such a document even exists. What you need is a good basic English grammar textbook.

You can post individual questions about specific problems you are having with grammar in the "Ask A Teacher" section of this forum. We look forward to answering those questions.

Note that I have changed your thread title. Titles should include some or all of the words/phrases you are asking us about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.