Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
The client is looking to charge the batteries from the Generator. He has two: 70Kva and 40Kva. Most of the time he is using the small one and according to him he is looking for either to install a ups system without panels or to buy a small generator.
He is looking for an economically optimal solution.
Measurements and observations show that each line current in the three-phase power system is equal to 22 amps.

A UPS system isn`t an adequate solution to his consumption.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Why have you capitalised the common noun "generator" in the opening sentence and in your title?
Why have you capitalised "UPS" in the final sentence but not capitalised it in the third sentence?

Reactions: Joj

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Dear ,
The client is looking to charge the batteries from the generator. He has two: 70Kva and 40Kva. Most of the time he is using the small one and he is looking for an economically optimal solution either to install a UPS system without panels or to buy a small generator.
Measurements and observations show that each line current in the three-phase power system is equal to 22 amps.

A UPS system isn`t an adequate solution to his consumption. Agree?

What do you think is the ultimate solution for this client?

Last edited:

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
This is a language forum, not a place for expertise in charging batteries. Try a battery forum for an answer about UPS systems.

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
This is a language forum, not a place for expertise in charging batteries. Try a battery forum for an answer about UPS systems.
Lol i know, but since I'm weak in english I'm writing to you so you can evaluate my language.
I'm not asking you to answer just to see if I'm writing correctly.
Sorry to bother you with all my paragraphs,I'm trying my best to talk at least correctly. And since you guys are on this forum, I'm glad that you are still answering me.

Status
Not open for further replies.