Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Good day,
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could fix any errors in the following presentation:

My name is XX, and I am the project coordinator for the school XX project. And, as far as I know, the client is still unsatisfied with the system she bought which I completely understand.

I'll begin with the issues that arise from our end:

First, we've had problems with lithium-ion batteries for the past two months, and we've discovered that the system between the batteries and the inverter isn't communicating properly, and the manufacturer has promised to fix the problem by Monday.

Second, I'll assign the execution team to check the fan in the chargers, as they notified me yesterday that the chargers had stopped producing electricity during the day.

Those two difficulties are entirely dependent on us, and I can tell you that they will be resolved by the end of next week.
The third problem is that the system is not linked to the generator. We have previously encouraged the customer to contact the generator installer so that he can assist us with the connection.
Any connection flaw has the potential to damage the generator.
The system must be linked to the generator so that if the batteries run out or something unusual occurs, the generator may be used as a backup supply.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Who are you giving this presentation to? Who will your audience be?

Reactions: Joj
Status
Not open for further replies.