Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Please help me to make the following paragraph natural:

The very strong sense of inferiority keeps embittering/encroaching me, telling me I'm worth nothing. But there's also another voice consoling me to pick myself up, saying that you're loved and you'll be loved.

I wrote this after the woman I wanted to date refused to hang out with me anymore. I gradually became fond of her and for the first few days, I was feeling very very sad. I demeaned myself to be a no-hoper. But meanwhile, I encouraged myself by telling myself that I'm loved by my parents and many other people. I'll be loved by a woman in the future.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
The very strong sense of inferiority keeps embittering /encroaching me, telling me I'm worth nothing. But there's also another voice consoling me to pick myself up,
See above.
saying that you're I am loved and you'll I'll be loved.
or

saying that "you're loved and you'll be loved".

I wrote this after the woman I wanted to date refused to hang out with me anymore. I had gradually became become fond of her and for the first few days after she broke it off, I was feeling very very sad. I demeaned thought of myself to be as a no-hoper. But meanwhile, I encouraged myself by telling myself that I'm loved by my parents and many other people. I'll be loved by a some woman in the future.
See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.