Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
1 I totally support him due to his idea of stopping the transfer of Dutch tax-payer's money to south European countries. Every country should care for itself in the first place and not support foreign people that make "siesta" for hours every day. We have the money and they have sunshine, nice beaches and an easy lifestyle. That's just fair.

2 I support him to the fullest for his idea that the transfer of Dutch tax-payer's money to south European countries must stop. Every country should solve its own problems in the first place, maybe not making "siesta" half of the day could help them. We have more money but hey have sunshine, nice beaches and an easy living, it's just fair.

3 My total support for him is caused by his idea of stopping the transfer of Dutch tax-payer's money to south European countries. They should solve their problems by themselves and maybe not do "siesta" all the time. It's just fair that we have more money because they have an comfortable, easy way of life, sunshine and nice beaches instead.

Please check if they're correct and natural.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
1 I totally support him [STRIKE]due to[/STRIKE] for his idea of stopping the transfer of Dutch taxpayer's money to south European countries. Every country should care for itself in the first place and not support foreign people that [STRIKE]make[/STRIKE] take a "siesta" for hours every day. We have the money and they have sunshine, nice beaches and an easy lifestyle. That's just fair.

2 I support him to the fullest for his idea that the transfer of Dutch tax-payer's money to south European countries must stop. Every country should solve its own problems in the first place, maybe not [STRIKE]making[/STRIKE] taking a "siesta" half [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] the day could help them. We have more money but hey have sunshine, nice beaches and an easy living. It's just fair.

3 My total support for him is caused by his idea of stopping the transfer of Dutch taxpayer's money to south European countries. They should solve their problems by themselves and maybe not do "siesta" all the time. It's just fair that we have more money because they have a comfortable, easy way of life, sunshine and nice beaches instead.

Please check if they're correct and natural.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I would not use "That's just fair" at the end. But you could say:

We shouldn't send them money to support their lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.