Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] When was young, was interested in books and stories. would read for hours, losing myself in between the pages where all my favorite characters shared their adventures. As I grew older, I was exposed to even more advanced books. With time, realized there are many types of books out there. Literature however, seemed to focus on 2 main types: Classic, and Fiction. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] The first category for the types of books is Classic. Although the definition ofa classic is debated. Most people agreed that a classical book "stands the rest of time", The stories are usually considered to be a representation of the period in which it was written. A book is also considered to be a classic by its impact, artistic value, and how it is still being studied and endorsed by scholars and experts. For example, Pride and Prejudice is one of the most popular Classic literature books. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Beside the Classics, Fiction is another type, Fictional books use events, plots, and characters that are all created from the imagination of the author. Fictional books have many genres such as Mystery, Drama. Romance, and Crime. Furthermore, they are all "made up" stories and do not usually claim to tell real events, even though they might happen in the real life. For instance, The Fault in Our Stars is considered as realistic Fiction. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] In conclusion, there are many types of books in this world, but there are two main types of books that people are interested in. The Classical books that stands the rest of time, and Fictional books that are created from the imagination of the author. Each type of book plays a role in taking us to a different world, seeing things from different perspectives, and bringing us joy. Ultimately, every author always has something to say, and only the good ones manage to be heard.[/FONT][/FONT]

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When is your teacher or tutor going to mark or grade this essay?

Status
Not open for further replies.