Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
United Arab Emirates
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
I am preparing for IELTS exam writing. Which sentences is the best paraphrase the below sentence?

The chart below shows the results of a survey of people who visited four types of tourist attraction in Britain in the year 1999.

1-The pie chart illustrates the fiqures for visitors to four categories of tourist attraction and five different theme parks in 1999.
2-The pie chart illustrates the fiqures of visitors to four categories of tourist attraction and five different theme parks in 1999.
3-The pie chart illustrates the fiqures of visitors to four categories of tourist attraction and to five different theme parks in 1999.

If you can provide me with better paraphrase, this is very kind of you. The pie chart image is attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230814-100324.png
    Screenshot_20230814-100324.png
    777.4 KB · Views: 3

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I am preparing for the IELTS written exam. writing. Which sentences of the three numbered options is the best paraphrases the below sentence below?

The chart below shows the results of a survey of people who visited four types of tourist attraction in Britain in the year 1999.

1-The pie chart illustrates the figures for visitors to four categories of tourist attraction and five different theme parks in 1999.
2-The pie chart illustrates the figures of visitors to four categories of tourist attraction and five different theme parks in 1999.
3-The pie chart illustrates the figures of visitors to four categories of tourist attraction and to five different theme parks in 1999.

If you can provide me with a better way to paraphrase it, this is that would be very kind of you. The pie chart image is attached.
The pie chart shows the breakdown of visitors to four categories of tourist attraction in Britain in 1999. It further breaks down the "theme parks" category into the top five theme parks.