What are the words here in this listening clip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonlulu_2000

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
I am dictating from this clip. The three blanks which I am not sure about are as follows. May I ask a native teacher to help me to hear what they are.

Thanks.

Jason

"She is a professor at Oxford. She is walking towards work. She falls over and all her paper goes _____. And suddenly, this magic _______us. You realize this is a fantasy thing. And then she goes into the library. She takes out a certain book. And _________ has a massive effect, because it is an enchanted book. It turns out that it is the Book of Life. "

https://www.facebook.com/jason.lu.90226628/videos/180599906377263/

Last edited:
The link doesn't work. It redirects to the login page. I suggest you try another site such as Vocaroo.

Sorry about my dodgy work. Could you please delete this post? I will post it in another way.

Thanks anyway!

Jason

three uncertain blanks in a listening clip

"She is a professor at Oxford. She is walking towards work. She falls over and all her paper goes _____. And suddenly, this magic _______us. You realize this is a fantasy thing. And then she goes into the library. She takes out a certain book. And _________ has a massive effect, because it is an enchanted book. It turns out that it is the Book of Life. "

Thank you!

Jason

Attachments

• V063~1.mp3
    243.7 KB
Re: three uncertain blanks in a listening clip

I have merged your threads and moved them to the appropriate section of the forum.

Blanks:
1- go askew.
2- there's magic inside her.
3- it reverberates.

There are other words which you didn't pick up.

And the first is plural- papers go askew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back