Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi I'm doing a research paper over Stress. I've just began and I have finished my source cards. I'm beginning my note cards now and I need to no how to restate the topic question for my first body paragraph "what is stress?". I need to restate the question into a key word to put in the top left of my note card.

Hi I'm doing a research paper [STRIKE]over[/STRIKE] on stress. I've just [STRIKE]began[/STRIKE] begun and I have finished my source cards. I'm beginning my note cards now and I need to [STRIKE]no[/STRIKE] know how to restate the topic question for my first body paragraph "What is stress?" (no full stop here) I need to restate the question into a [STRIKE]key word[/STRIKE] keyword to put in the top left of my note card.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please note my corrections to your post above and note that I have changed your thread title so that it is unique and relevant to your post. I'm not sure that you really mean "restate". That simply means that you want to say something again. Do you mean that you want to "reword" it? Also, if I'm reading it correctly, you need to reword "What is stress?" in just one keyword. If that's the case, the only thing I can suggest is the word "Definition".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back