... would create a stronger community ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odessa Dawn

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
(full name), Ph.D. Student of Computer Science at University of Reading, is an amazing force. She is a very generous; and she has a heart of gold. (name) is on a mission to help Arab learners to get a progressive education to get ahead in life. She provides, acting out of a deep-rooted love for others, tremendous service to those who don’t have an access to quality education, all to ensure that all have the right to education.

Unlike other Saudis studying abroad, (name) stepped in taking the troubles to share her international experience. She has given me the chance to sign up for free online courses (on rwaq.org) called "How Do You Create A MOOC?". I was lucky enough to take such courses that helped me study well with the Internet, which I'm aware that such an opportunity doesn’t come along very often!

(name) is committed to quality and growth—not to mention maintaining an exemplary level of politeness, adding value to the learning of each learner in her care, and she inspires us to strive for the same. I believe that she would be an asset to our nation, and she is expected to add up to what Saudi Arabia hopes (to be one of the building blocks of 'Saudi Vision 2030'), on her return home.On a personal note: has (name) been given a chance to continue contributing of the same, she would create a stronger community and helping to build a happier society for everyone.

Sincerely,

Would you fix that content?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Is this meant to be formal or informal?

Odessa Dawn

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hi teechar;

What would you recommend?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
How do I know?! :lol:
Who are you writing this to, and why are you writing it?

Odessa Dawn

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
It's a personal recommendation. I would love to return the favor. I'm writing that letter to the student himself.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Then I suggest you take out/minimize the emotive bits and add more factual info.

Odessa Dawn

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
(full name), Ph.D. Student of Computer Science at University of Reading, is an amazing force. (name) is on a mission to help Arab learners to get a progressive education to get ahead in life. She provides, acting out of a deep-rooted love for others, tremendous service to those who don’t have an access to quality education.

Unlike other Saudis studying abroad, (name) stepped in taking the troubles to share her international experience. She has given me the chance to sign up for free online courses (on rwaq.org) called "How Do You Create A MOOC?". Such courses helped me study well with the Internet.

(name) is committed to quality and growth—not to mention maintaining an exemplary level of politeness, and adding value to the learning of each learner in her care. I believe that she would be an asset to our nation, and she is expected to add up to what Saudi Arabia hopes (to be one of the building blocks of 'Saudi Vision 2030').

Sincerely,

Hi teechar;

I have minimized the whole content. But I couldn't add any factual information. Would that help?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
(full name), is a [STRIKE]Ph.D. Student of[/STRIKE] computer-science PhD student at the University of Reading. [STRIKE], is an amazing force. (name) is on a mission to[/STRIKE] She takes pride in helping Arab learners with their studies. [STRIKE]to get a progressive education to get ahead in life.[/STRIKE] She provides [STRIKE], acting out of a deep-rooted love for others,[/STRIKE] tremendous service to those who don’t have [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] access to quality education.

Unlike other Saudis studying abroad, (name) stepped in, taking the trouble to share her international experience with others. She has given me the chance to sign up for free online courses (on rwaq.org) called "How Do You Create A MOOC?". Such courses helped me study and learn [STRIKE]well with[/STRIKE] using the Internet.

(name) is committed to quality and development [STRIKE]growth[/STRIKE]—not to mention maintaining an exemplary level of politeness, and adding value to the learning process. [STRIKE]of each learner in her care.[/STRIKE] I believe that she [STRIKE]would be an[/STRIKE] is a valuable asset to our nation and that she [STRIKE]is expected to add[/STRIKE] lives up to what Saudi Arabia hopes to achieve as spelled out in [STRIKE](to be one of the building blocks of[/STRIKE] 'Saudi Vision 2030'.

Sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.