Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Yesterday read was absolutely astonishing and informative lecture. HE abandoned people to chase or hunt the fish on Saturday for the sake of worship and mention as one of the supreme order. Initially, for some time, people followed the order and avoided fish hunt on Saturday. Slowly and gradually they observed that on the day of Saturday, fishes are floating in large quantity and this made them greedy so Instead of direct hunting on Saturday, they pleaded and sapped near river and ocean. This way fishes collects in that dug space and next day they collect all the fishes. Basically they chose this indirect way of hunting which unfavorable and become the cause of their devastation. All time danger catastrophe hit all the people and convert their faces into the face of monkey.

Above article is for practice to achieve next level of english writing. Please feel free to comment for any mistake in language. Thanks

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

I'm afraid I don't understand any of it. Some of it looks as if it is the result of text being put into Google Translate. Let's start with the first sentence:

Yesterday read was absolutely astonishing and informative lecture.

​The part I have underlined doesn't make sense. Can you explain it in a different way?

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Yesterday's reading? It does appear to have a religious context.

Status
Not open for further replies.