Need help - Phrase Tree Diagrams
I'm trying to learn how to do this by myself, but really struggling. Can someone put the following into a tree diagram for me, or give me help? They should be quite simple to someone that knows what they're doing.
1. A big hairy man with a small orifice.
2. Just over the edge of the cliff.
3. The sanguine professor of linguistics with a small fat cat.
4. Very hopeful of a good outcome.
5. The angry wife of the mayor with a wooden leg. (This last one has two possibilities).
I'd really, really appreciate it if someone could help me out with these. Thank you!
Re: Need help - Phrase Tree Diagrams
Can someone PLEASE help me with this? I'm desperate!
By maven87 in forum Analysing and Diagramming Sentences
Last Post: 01-Jun-2011, 14:04
By Literature in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 19-Mar-2007, 11:13
By Literature student in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 17-Mar-2007, 10:35
By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Ask a Teacher
Last Post: 16-Jan-2007, 11:27
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO