Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
Our team didn't have the chance to finish all the installation, an additional day is needed to complete the installation and to finish the testing and commissioning. Which day of next week do you prefer (except Monday).

We have noticed that the installed contactor is rated for 40 amps.
As the main breaker rating is 60 amp, it is recommended to place a 60 amps instead of the installed 40 amps, for safety reasons.
The 60 amps contactor total cost is 100 dollars.
Please inform us about upgrading of the contactor capacity.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Try:

Our team wasn't able to finish installing the XXX. When would you like us to finish? (We can do it any day of the week except Monday.)

Also:

As the main breaker rating is 60 amps, we recommend installing a 60 amp XX instead of the 40 amp XX you are currently using.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Please inform us about upgrading of the contactor capacity".

I am pretty sure they don't use dollars in France.

• Thanks
Reactions: Joj

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
I'm not sure what you mean by "Please inform us about upgrading of the contactor capacity".

I'm asking her if she wants to upgrade it (in other word to buy it )

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Our team didn't have the chance to finish all the installation. An additional day is needed to complete the installation it, and to finish the testing and commissioning. Which day of next week do you prefer (except Monday)?

We have noticed that the installed contactor is rated for 40 amps.
As the main breaker rating is 60 amps, it is recommended to place we recommend using a 60 amps 60-amp one instead, of the installed 40 amps, for safety reasons.
The total cost of the 60 amps 60-amp contactor total cost is 100 dollars. As you're in France, I would expect you to be quoting the price in Euros.
Please inform us about upgrading of let us know if you would like to upgrade the contactor capacity.

Note my corrections above. I don't know what a "contactor" is - my spellchecker underlines it so it doesn't recognise it as an acceptable English word. I don't know what the correct technical term is, though.

Last edited:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I'm asking her if she wants to upgrade it (in other word to buy it )
You should simply ask her if she wants to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.