Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Please make the following in red clear for me.

Meng's Magic Mushroom Mantra

Let us close this chapter with a mantra that I created for myself. It summarizes many of my social skills practices. The mantra is:

Love them. Understand them. Forgive them. Grow with them.

Whenever I find myself in a difficult situation involving other people, I silently repeat the mantra to myself. It usually works.....
My friend suggested that my mantra may also apply to magic mushrooms, hence the name of the mantra.

Is this saying "the mantra may also work well with the mushrooms, in other words, the mantra may help the mushrooms grow well"?

Thank you.

Please make the following in red clear for me.

Meng's Magic Mushroom Mantra

Let us close this chapter with a mantra that I created for myself. It summarizes many of my social skills practices. The mantra is:

Love them. Understand them. Forgive them. Grow with them.

Whenever I find myself in a difficult situation involving other people, I silently repeat the mantra to myself. It usually works.....
My friend suggested that my mantra may also apply to magic mushrooms, hence the name of the mantra.

Is this saying "the mantra may also work well with the mushrooms, in other words, the mantra may help the mushrooms grow well"?

Thank you.

It seems to be saying that.

Is it a magic mantra for mushrooms, or a mantra for magic mushrooms? Those would be two very different things! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back