I am writing to apply for the Care Assistant position at ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fernasanj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Can someone correct this letter, please?

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing to apply for the Care Assistant position at (hospital name) that I learned from reliable sources. I have extensive experience working with aged patients, which makes me the right fit for this role. I have been working as a Registered Nurse for the past 10 years at (xxxxxx Hospital). During this period, I have gained extensive experience in providing care to patients of all ages and I have built up a solid bank of skills that I believe would allow me to make a significant contribution. I am also very comfortable working independently or as part of a team.

In my current role, I work closely with the patients on things like changing beds, personal grooming etc.

I would like you to request an opportunity to discuss my skills and experience face to face, as well as to learn more about your opening.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Can someone correct this letter, please?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the Care Assistant position at (hospital name) that I learned from reliable sources saw on/in [name of website/name of publication]. I have extensive experience working with aged elderly patients, which makes me the right a good/perfect fit for this role. I have been working as a Registered Nurse for the past 10 years at (xxxxxx Hospital). During this period, I have gained extensive experience in providing care to patients of all ages and I have built up a solid bank of skills that I believe would allow me to make a significant contribution to the Care Assistant role. I am also very equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team.

In my current role, I work closely with the patients on things like tasks such as changing beds and personal grooming etc.

I would like appreciate you to request an the opportunity to discuss my skills and experience face-to-face, as well as and to learn more about your opening the vacancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.