Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
please i need the answer of the following topic very urgently.

"your friend has come from another city and is now standing at the bus stop unfortunately you are very busy and cannot pick him up from the bus stop.you can give directions to your friend to reach your home on his own."

please i need the answer of the following topic very urgently.

"your friend has come from another city and is now standing at the bus stop unfortunately you are very busy and cannot pick him up from the bus stop.you can give directions to your friend to reach your home on his own."
There's no answer to the statement you've given. It's not a question.
If you are really in that predicament, why not give him your address and tell him to catch a taxi?

PS: This is not an emergency service.

please give me some ideas how i can start?

What is it that you want to do?

this is a question in one of my assignment i want to answer it.

YOUR FRIEND HAS COME FROM ANOTHER CITY AND IS NOW STANDING AT THE BUS STOP. UNFORTUNATELY YOU ARE VEY BUSY AND CAN NOT PICK HIM UP THE BUS STOP.GIVE HIM DIRECTION TO YOUR FRIEND TO REACH YOUR HOME ON HIS OWN.HOW WOULD YOU DO THAT??

WRITE COMPLETE DIRECTION

Shafeeq Ahmad, please remember the following standards (courtesy of emsr2d2) of written English:

- Start every new sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with the relevant punctuation mark (full stop, question mark, exclamation mark).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Put a space after full stop, comma, question mark, exclamation mark, colon, semi-colon etc.
- Always capitalise "I".

Also, please do not post all the words in capital letters, it's perceived as shouting.

'From the bus stop walk up the hill for 100 metres and turn right. Walk 50 metres and cross at the zebra crossing. Turn right and walk as far as The Jolly Miller pub. Take the next left onto Flippit Street and my house is number six.'

Rover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back