Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Ukrainian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Could you please check whether my English sounds naturally. "IT is a dynamically developing industry that covers and in one way or another affects all spheres of our life without exception. How safe such penetration is, we still do not fully know. But in any case, its results greatly facilitate our daily life and release the lion's power of resources that can be spent exclusively on ourselves."

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Could you please check whether my English sounds naturally. natural? "IT is a dynamically developing industry that covers and, in one way or another, affects all spheres of our life without exception. How safe such penetration this is, we still do not fully know.
See above. I think the second last sentence is extreme and not true. Modify it.
But in any case, it s results greatly facilitates our daily life and release the lion's power of resources that can be spent exclusively on ourselves."
That is really clumsy. The first part is repetitive, and the second is unnatural.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
@svetlana14 Please stop putting your quotes in bold in post #1. I keep editing them to remove the bold. We tend to put our corrections in bold (and sometimes in red) as teechar has done above. If you put the original quote in bold, we have to take the bold off before writing our corrections, otherwise they don't stand out enough. Putting your sentences in italics and inside quotation marks is more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.