Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
I'd like to know the differences between live streamed lessons and live streaming lessons. For example, I am taking "live streamed lessons/live streaming lessons."

Last edited:
1) live stream is almost certainly a noun phrase (not a noun). It's not possible to say for sure without context.

2) I don't understand this question.

3) That's not a question.

4) No.

Please give us some context. You could either try to write some sentences of your own, or post a link to a page where you saw somebody use the language you want to know about. Until you do that, our answers are not very useful.

What's the differences between live streamed lessons and live streaming lessons. I was told they were same. For example, I am taking "live streamed lessons/live streaming lessons."

Last edited:
2. I'd like to know the meaning and usage of "live streaming". I found nothing about it in the dictionary.
Click here and bookmark the OneLook site for future reference. You get free access to dozens of online dictionaries – updated regularly.

I'd use streaming for when the lessons are taking place, and streamed for when you are talking about them in general as a lesson type.

Got it! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back