Academic
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi There,
I am new to this group and hoping to improve my English. I am weak in organization & usages specially in writing essay.
Someone suggested me this site is very helpful.Please help me to improve my essay as I am desperately tensed.Is this the right place to post my writing on a particular topic rendomly so,I can improve.I highly appriciated your invaluable suggestion.

Thanks you.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi there.

I am new to this group and hoping to improve my English. I am weak in organization [STRIKE]&[/STRIKE] and [STRIKE]usages[/STRIKE] usage especially [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] when writing essays.

Someone suggested to me that this site is very helpful. space after a full stop Please help me to improve my essays as I am [STRIKE]desperately[/STRIKE] very [STRIKE]tensed[/STRIKE] tense. space after a full stop Is this the right place to post my writing on a particular topic randomly so (no comma here) I can improve. space after a full stop I highly [STRIKE]appriciated[/STRIKE] appreciate your invaluable suggestions.

[STRIKE]Thanks[/STRIKE] Thank you.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Note my corrections above. You can post short excerpts of your writing in the Editing and Writing Topics section and we will look at them. However, remember that we cannot help with essays that you are going to submit to a teacher/tutor for marking or grading. We can only help you with essays you write for your own personal practice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.