haiderchan

Member Type
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Confusion and obfuscation is a top feature in our political situation now. President Arif Alvi said in an interview, which is aired on Monday, the foreign conspiracy is a truth from we can not run. He said he written a letter to Chief Justice of Pakistan Umar Ata Bandial, for an investigation of foreign conspiracy, make an inquiry commission on it which will investigate neutrally. he perceived, as a President of Pakistan, member of PTI, as a founder member of PTI, he received backlash from PML-N Government and he didn't agree to any proposal of PML-N legislators. he said, didn't met Imran Khan after he left the Prime Minister House, further said that he want the Supreme Court should make an inquiry commission to inquire on foreign conspiracy. After his interview on TV Channel, on that day evening his official Twitter handle, issued a clarification about his interview on TV Channel, President's just want an inquiry commission on foreign cipher, didn't let the foreign cipher without any inquiry.

Teachers please check my article.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Why did you write the above text, and how do you intend to use it?

haiderchan

Member Type
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I want to improve my english writing skills. Therefore, I posted this here to get authenticated review from the respected teachers in terms of grammar and sentence structure.

Please check my post for grammatical errors if any.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I want to improve my English writing skills. Therefore, I posted this here to get authenticated review feedback from the respected teachers in terms of grammar and sentence structure.

Confusion and obfuscation is a top has become a common feature in of our political system. situation now. President Arif Alvi said in an interview, which is [ 1] aired on Monday, that the foreign conspiracy is a truth from which we cannot run. He said he had written a letter to the chief justice of Pakistan, Umar Ata Bandial, asking for an investigation of into foreign conspiracy, make and to set up an inquiry commission on it which will to investigate it neutrally. he perceived, as a President of Pakistan, member of PTI, as a founder member of PTI, he received backlash from PML-N Government and he didn't agree to any proposal of PML-N legislators. He said , didn't he never met Imran Khan after he had left the Prime Minister House, further said and that he wants the Supreme Court should make to set up an inquiry commission to inquire on to investigate foreign conspiracy. After his TV interview, on TV Channel, on that day evening his official Twitter handle issued a clarification about his that interview, on TV Channel, President's just want an inquiry commission on foreign cipher, didn't let the foreign cipher without any inquiry.
The meaning of the underlined parts is unclear.
[ 1]: If the interview was already shown on TV, then use "was". If it is going to be shown at a future date, then use "is to be".

Status
Not open for further replies.