New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am vannet from Cambodia I would like to express my interest in this useful website, in this website I want to know every culture around the world espicialy the word that I don't know clearly.

Thanks,

Vannet

Hola!
My name is Paz O'Connor, I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina and after reading some answers at the forum I decided to join in!:-D
I'm an elementary English Teacher at a Bilingual School here in Argentina, and I'm preparing my last final, Grammar.
I need all the help I can get! ;-) Since grammar is one of my week points (I leant English living in the states, but never formally)
Anyway, a warm hola to everyone!
Paz

New Members

:n00b:

Why not introduce yourself to us here and tell us a little about yourself?

:smilecol:
hello to everyone, My name isTiffany. I am from Philadelphia Pa, i have joined to refresh my English and hopefully meet some new and interesting people. I am currently in a developmental English since i have been out of school, for some time. I hope that i am welcomed.

I am translating an article from Englisn into Bulgarian and looking for a good dictionary, I came across your site.
Can u help with an expression I have difficulties with?
"developing a line" in the sentence: I would feel like retiring to a corner to devise a way out of the impasse before developing a line.
10x in advance

Hi to all ,I am Murat from Turkey and mechanical engineer.I want to improve my english and meet interesting people

New Members

hi everyone, my name is Fady, I am egyptian, I have an assignment in writing and I need the help of someone to correct it, is any one out there who can help me with that?:-(

HI
I am Manikandan, from India. I appreciate Usingenglish.com . This site is very good to learn English very well.

Thanks.

hi everyone, my name is Fady, I am egyptian, I have an assignment in writing and I need the help of someone to correct it, is any one out there who can help me with that?:-(

Please post your questions in the Ask a Teacher forum or the Writing and Essays forum.

:)

New Members

Hi, friends!
I'm looking for Readers' Digest magazines written in English. I have not found it in English here in Brazil. Would you like to send me one? Please, e-mail me: mc.galves@terra.com.br
Thanks!
MC Galves

Hi everyone!
My name is Anna, I'm from Italy, I found this site surfing on the net while I was looking for some English exercises in order to practice a little bit, as my English is getting worse everyday...I think I found the right place:cool:

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

Hi

My Name is Iman Yassin my nick name Imany. (female)

I am 30 years old , I will become 31 on 1/5.

I am working as Research and Development officer in computer learning center.

I joined this forum because I want to improve my conversation skills and others english language skills.

I started my first step and it would be a great experience.

Thanks for all who helped me during the past days, and i will ask you more questions every day (feel free to stop me any time if i bother you :lol: ).

bye :hi:
Hi n Assalam-o-ALikum!!!
My name is Arshia Kamran n im from Pakistan(LAhore)...i joined this group coz' ive great interest in learning more n more n hope to get a fabulous response...THAnku
Bye

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

Imany,
like to be your study friend.

shiplu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back