New Members - Introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.
ellen said:
My name is Ellen, from California. Love this site. Prompt response. Friendly people.

Ellen

Thanks Ellen, and welcome to UsingEnglish!

:hi:

Hi. :wink: I'm a new member of UsingEnglish. I am a high school student from N.Y. I like to draw and read poetry. Nice to meet you. I love this site :!:

Hi there, Usaorangelove, welcome. :roll:

usaorangelove said:
Wow! Nice poems, RonBee. I love it!

Thank you very much. :D

8)

hi, everyone.
i'm a new member of here and feel very pleased to join this forum. i, 26, come from ShangHai, China and work as a technical support engineer.
i'm fond of learning English and this site is an unexpected gain when i search an English question on the "google.com", i loved this site as soon as i opened it, here provides a good place for us to improve our English and also is a good site to meet friends from allover the world.
any replies would be appreciated and hope to have a good time with all of you!
:lol:

Hi! I have conversed with many Chinese on the forums and I have always found them to be cordial. Welcome to the forum. :)

I know this is "tooting my own horn", but you are invited to read the poems I have posted in the Poetry & Writing folder. Feel free to comment on what's there or post something of your own. Or just post a poem that you like. Stories are also welcome.

8)

wendong said:
hi, everyone.
i'm a new member of here and feel very pleased to join this forum. i, 26, come from ShangHai, China and work as a technical support engineer.
i'm fond of learning English and this site is an unexpected gain when i search an English question on the "google.com", i loved this site as soon as i opened it, here provides a good place for us to improve our English and also is a good site to meet friends from allover the world.
any replies would be appreciated and hope to have a good time with all of you!
:lol:

Welcome, Wendong, to UsingEnglish.com. I'm very please to hear that you have found our site useful, and I hope we can help you in the future. ;-)

Better late than never!!

To be honest, I hadn't noticed this thread :shock:

Anyway, My name's Shane, I come from Milton Keynes (Near London, U.K.). I studied Chinese in England for 6 years before venturing out here to Dalian 2 years ago.

I'm not a fully trained teacher, but I certainly enjoy my job, and I definitely have a lot to contribute to English study here!!

Catch ya later! :D

P.S. I always give this site's URL out to my students; hope some of them pop by one day!

shane said:
Better late than never!!

To be honest, I hadn't noticed this thread :shock:

Anyway, My name's Shane, I come from Milton Keynes (Near London, U.K.). I studied Chinese in England for 6 years before venturing out here to Dalian 2 years ago.

I'm not a fully trained teacher, but I certainly enjoy my job, and I definitely have a lot to contribute to English study here!!

Catch ya later! :D

P.S. I always give this site's URL out to my students; hope some of them pop by one day!

Hi! I read your posting (obviously). Your story certainly is an interesting one. BTW, wendong mentioned that she found this site via a Google search. How did you happen to find this site?

8)

Hi all !
my name HAU, 33 , living in vietnam, i am very nice to meet everyone in this forum

Re: This is Iman speaking :)

hi Iman !
Nice to meet U in this forum, let' s pratice E . ok?

RonBee said:
BTW, wendong mentioned that she found this site via a Google search. How did you happen to find this site?

8)

I think I found it through Google, too - very glad I did! :D

Shane

Hi! I'm from a small town on the western edge of Ohio. I love to write, and have already posted an essay in the Poetry and Writing forum. I'm seventeen (a senior in high school), and am in the marching band (trombone). I found this site via google, and it looks pretty interesting.

Welcome!

:hi:

Nice to meet you and welcome to UsingEnglish. ;-)

Hi! My name is Robbie, and I'm from Ontario, Canada. I am currently studying at the University of Waterloo, with the hopes that my education will equip me with the skills necessary to teach english in China. I think UW profesors have their hands full if this is to happen! ;)

I would be very interested in helping anyone with their conversational english. I would also appreciate the instruction of any qualified english teachers in the forum, through grammar assignments, etc. Let me know if you are interested in either of these 'offers'.

Hi, I'm a teacher from the UK- if I can be of any assistance, let me know. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back