Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
1) Please note that I will arrange the postcard and other materials to send your store soon.

2)Please noted that the following table shows the sum of the input and output data this week.

Which one is correct?

The number 1. I agree with you.

The number 2. I disagree with you.
Please noted that... for my view, it's past tense that the writer knew the true.
Am I correct?

You can disagree with Piscean (and ems and me) as much as you want—we're right and you're wrong.

Tell us why we should take the trouble to answer you if you're not going to believe us.

Last edited:
You cannot use "Please noted ...". Starting with "Please" makes it clear that you are about to ask for something to happen now or in the future so it can't be followed by the past tense. If the person has already noted the information and you are aware of that, you'd have to say "Thank you for noting ...", "Thank you for having noted ..." or something like "I see that you have noted the information in my previous email. Thank you for that."

you'd have to say "Thank you for noting ..."

Do you mean you would have to say or you should have to say? How can I judge it?

Do you mean you would have to say or you should have to say? How can I [STRIKE]judge[/STRIKE] work it out?

It is a contraction of "You would have to say". We don't contract "You should".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back