Student or Learner
Native Language
Laothian
Home Country
Laos
Current Location
Laos
After successfully completed your phd :
I decided that when completing doctoral student's study programme , i need for to go back my country to teach IT position at goverment university ,Through this doctoral studies I have learnt how to motivate myself and achieve targets within a fast-paced work environment Therefore I believe I can bring quick-thinking solutions to any possible problem or situations that may arise. On top of this, I also think my personal qualities have helped me previously to fit into other roles, teams and organisations. Through my excellent communication skills and ability to remain focused – I have gained a great deal of experience that I believe will be successfully utilised within this new role as teaching staff .”

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
After successfully completed your phd :
I decided that when completing doctoral student's study programme , i need for to go back my country to teach IT position at goverment university ,Through this doctoral studies I have learnt how to motivate myself and achieve targets within a fast-paced work environment Therefore I believe I can bring quick-thinking solutions to any possible problem or situations that may arise. On top of this, I also think my personal qualities have helped me previously to fit into other roles, teams and organisations. Through my excellent communication skills and ability to remain focused – I have gained a great deal of experience that I believe will be successfully utilised within this new role as teaching staff .”
Here are some comments and advice:

- I don't think you want a checklist. You want us to check it.

- It's not a sentence. It's a paragraph.

- Your first line about a PhD (not phd!) doesn't fit with the rest of the paragraph.

- Always capitalize the pronoun I.

- Put periods (or question marks or exclamation points) at the ends of sentences.

- Never put spaces before commas and colons, and always put spaces after commas and colons.

- A dash isn't the same as a comma.

- Quotation marks come in pairs. You can't use just one. (This also goes for brackets and parentheses.)

Status
Not open for further replies.