Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
To the Principal,

Sir,

My son John is a student in Little Flower International School in KG2. I have been informed that from the new academic year, my son will be transferred to the new school building located in (place name). The new school building is very far from my house and it is very difficult for my son to travel. Therefore, I kindly request you to allow my son to continue in the same school building.

Hope hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
The Principal
xxx School

Dear Sir,

Request Not to Transfer (Son's full name) to xxx

My son, John, is a student in Class KG2 of Little Flower International School [STRIKE]in KG2.[/STRIKE] I have been informed that [STRIKE]from [/STRIKE]for the new academic year which starts on (date), my son will be transferred to the new school building located in (place name). The new school building is very far from [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] our house and [STRIKE]it is very difficult for my son to travel[/STRIKE] we will face problems with transport for my son. Therefore, I [STRIKE]kindly[/STRIKE] would like to request [STRIKE]you to allow[/STRIKE] that my son be allowed to continue studying in the same school building.

[STRIKE]Hope[/STRIKE] I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.