Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
Over the past 25 years, access to school has increased dramatically and girls are staying in school longer. Not only the girls learn more, but they do so in a safely environment. But as girls stay in education longer, the challenges they face outside school have the potential to disrupt their education. Factors including early pregnancy and gender-based violence pose challenges. If girls would be better educated, these problems would be easier to solve. If only girls have more confidence in themselves! if my teacher were stricter with me when I was young, I would have studied harder. I wish I studied harder at school when I was a teenager.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello Lumi C, and welcome to the forum. :)

Over the past 25 years, access to schools has increased dramatically, and girls are staying in school longer. Not only [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] do girls, nowadays, learn more, but they do so in a safe [STRIKE]ly[/STRIKE] environment. But as girls stay in education longer, the challenges they face outside school have the potential to disrupt their education. Factors including early pregnancy and gender-based violence pose serious challenges. If girls [STRIKE]would[/STRIKE] can be better educated, these problems would be easier to address. [STRIKE]solve.[/STRIKE] If only girls can have more confidence in themselves! If my teacher were stricter with me when I was young, I would have studied harder. I wish I had studied harder at school when I was a teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.