Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Dear sir,
I am taking fertility treatment at Salem,gokulam hospital. Now doctor was advised me to undergo for a laproscopic surgery. So I request you to grant me 10 days sick leave.
Thanking you

Lynxear

Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Dear sir,
I am taking fertility treatments at Salem,gokulam hospital. Now doctor was advised me to undergo [strike]for[/strike] a laproscopic surgery. So I request you to grant me 10 days sick leave.
Thanking you

I am not familiar with this hospital. Is it the Gokulam hospital located in Salem? I think it is when I look on Google. The name of the hospital is Sri Gokulam hospital.

You have mentioned that you are undergoing fertility treatments. Is the laproscopic surgery needed because of complications with those treatments?

Finally, you must indicate what dates you require the sick leave,

I would like to request 10 days of sick leave from August 20 to August 29 for the surgery and recovery.

I would also rearrange the order of the sentences. Something like this:

Dear Sir,

I would like to request 10 days sick leave from August 20 to August 29.

I have been taking fertility treatments at Sri Gokulam hospital in Salem. I am now advised by me doctor that I must undergo a laproscopic surgery to correct complications resulting from these treatments. The sick leave dates will cover the surgery as well as the recovery period afterwards.

Please advise if my request is for this time period is granted. The hospital must have confirmation of my availability for the surgery as soon as possible.

Thank you

That is a sample format. If I have the details as to why you need the surgery wrong please correct it. Make sure you put in the proper dates.

Good luck with your surgery!

Status
Not open for further replies.