What are the most important things we need to do to make and keep friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moc Chi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
These day, friendship is almost like a treasure that everyone wants to keep in the modern world. If we want to make and keep our friends, we need to keep in touch with our friend regularly, to be honest in grenship and liften and share feeling, experience or idea with together.

will perish ·To begin with, we need to keep in touch with your our friend! regularly because without regular contact, friendship Nowadays, we have write an email many ways to contact with our friend such as: call on the phone, take a message, chat on website. Secondly, friend is a person who we are truly, so in order to preserve a friendship, friends should always tell the truth to each other. It can be built friend's belief. When friend shares personal a , consider he believe you and want to make information with friend with You you.

last but not least, if you want make and keep friendship with some one, you should listen your friend. When he's sad and want to express his feelings, you can give him some advices y ho needs. In other words, you should share something with your friend about feeling, experience or idea in chatting

In general, no matter what you do, some good friends with these naturally change. But applying ways good friends for many years to come. will help you keep more good friends for many years to come.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum.

Do you have a question about the English language for us?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You don't want to be too honest if you want to keep your friends.

Why did you use "almost" in the first sentence?

Last edited:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I'm pretty sure "grenship" is not a word.

Moc Chi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Yeah thank you all 🙂 i just want to ask about grammar

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Yeah, thank you all. 🙂 I just want to ask about grammar.
You're going to be disappointed if you think we're simply going to look at grammar. If you post a piece of writing, we will correct all the errors - grammar, punctuation, spacing, capitalisation, vocabulary choice etc.

While you wait for someone to have the time to look at the whole piece, why don't you have a look through it and spot the spelling errors (Tarheel already pointed one out) and correct them? You can make changes to your post for 24 hours after you posted it so you have about three hours left to do it.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I would say friendship is a treasure (something valuable). Not almost.

I would say people want to keep in touch with those they consider friends. And people want to share feelings, experiences and ideas with their friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.