Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Gujarati
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I am writing an article on the two phone models i.e. OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 7. Its title is OnePlus 6 Vs OnePlus 7

Following are some points of the article.

Display

The OnePlus 6 has a 6.28-inch 1080 x 2280 AMOLED screen with an aspect ratio of 19:9. The OnePlus 7 has a 6.41-inch 2340 x 1080 AMOLED screen with an aspect ratio 19.5:9. The former has a bezel less display with a big notch. The latter has a bezel less display with a water drop notch.

Camera
The OnePlus 6 and 7 both have a dual rear camera. While the old model's camera has a 16- megapixel main sensor and a 20- megapixel secondary sensor, the new model's camera is equipped with a main sensor of 48 megapixel and a secondary of 5 megapixel telephoto sensor. Both phones have the identical front camera of 16 megapixel sensor.
Performance
Performance of the OnePlus 6 is smooth and elegant. Due to an upgraded processor, the OnePlus 7 phone runs extremely fast.

Please, suggest any grammatical errors and give tips to improvise the article, to make it more presentable.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I have moved your thread to the appropriate section and changed the title to make it representative of the post.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I am writing an article on [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] two phone models i.e. OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 7. Its title is OnePlus 6 vs OnePlus 7

The following are some [STRIKE]points of[/STRIKE] excerpts from the article.

Display
The OnePlus 6 has a 6.28-inch 1080 x 2280 AMOLED screen with an aspect ratio of 19:9. The OnePlus 7 has a 6.41-inch 2340 x 1080 AMOLED screen with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. The former has a bezel-less display with a big notch. The latter has a bezel-less display with a waterdrop notch.

Camera
The OnePlus 6 and 7 both have a dual rear camera. While the older model's camera has a 16-megapixel main sensor and a 20-megapixel secondary sensor, the newer model's camera is equipped with a main [STRIKE]sensor of[/STRIKE] 48-megapixel sensor and a secondary [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] 5-megapixel telephoto sensor. Both phones have [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] an identical front camera [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] with a 16-megapixel sensor.

Performance

The performance of the OnePlus 6 is smooth and elegant. Due to an upgraded processor, the OnePlus 7 phone runs extremely fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.