Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Croatian
Home Country
Croatia
Current Location
United States
Can you please help me with the following paragraph. Is this clear enough and grammatical correct. I need to send this as a email for second call for paper. Any help or suggestions would be appreciate.

We would like to invite you to submit your research to be featured at the 1st Conference “BSD”. Your enthusiasm and participation will greatly contribute to the scientific quality of the conference. Please submit your research, empirical and conceptual papers as well as case studies, educational material, project information and methodological papers as long as they fit with the conference theme and topic areas.
The papers can address the following aspects:
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]International best practice in sustainable development[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Successfully realised projects[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Partnership modalities[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Technical innovations[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Programmes, strategies, networks, partnership[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Please join us in exploring different elements contributing to economic growth, environmental protection and social well-being.[/FONT]

Everything seems correct and appropriate except for this phrase:

We would like to invite you to submit your research to be featured at the 1st Conference “BSD”.

I'd prefer the first BSD Conference or the first annual/quarterly/biannual BSD Conference.

Another comment -- you should say "any help or suggestions would be appreciated"

I would add that I normally hear "The papers can address the following subjects"

Hope that helps.

Not a teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back