[General] Is everything ok with this text?

Status
Not open for further replies.

powermetal114

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
Would you please check this? Thanks

[FONT=&quot]Dear Mr. May:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for your email. Mrs. Breidt has already asked me to include the bio-data page from my passport at the time I send the filled out PD2330-form to her. So I can do it at any time now if you are going to fill this form out for me.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have asked Mr. Brown some questions which you can find below. Would you please just take a look at the question no. 2 as the others become less important to me if I am not going (or will not supposed) to fill in the form DS2019.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kai Uwe Ansorge
[/FONT]

Last edited:

powermetal114

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
[FONT=&quot]Dear Mr. May:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for your email. Mrs. Breidt has already asked me to include the bio-data page from my passport at the time I send the filled out PD2330-form to her. I can do it at any time now as you seem to fill this form out for me.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have asked Mr. Brown some questions which you can find below. Would you please have a look at the question no. 2 as the others become less important to me if I am not going (or will not supposed) to fill in the form DS2019.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kai Uwe Ansorge[/FONT]

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Powermetal, you have already posted this question. Please don't post the same question in more than one thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.