[General] Need Help To Correct About Us Page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

foldpiano

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Below is the About Us page for my new online store. I'm not good at writing well-crafted letters and I would appreciate if anyone can proofread it and help me to correct it.

Thank you.

About Us

Here at Unimak, we didn’t want to be another ordinary online store. We wanted to create something unique, something that would make us stand out from a countless number of online stores out there in the digital world.
Nearly everyone likes something that stands out, something that bit more unique. And our team a group of passionate people came out with an idea of creating a website that would have a collection of nothing but a “Cool Stuff” and that’s how the Unimak was born! Unimak is a store that put’s all kind of cool and unique things together in one place. So, whether your geek or a passionate hiker you always can come to Unimak and find something that will prompt your craving. We are on our first steps and we look forward to providing you the best customer service and eager to have you though out our journey.

Narkises

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Below is the About Us page for my new online store. I'm not good at writing well-crafted letters and I would appreciate if anyone can proofread it and help me to correct it.

Thank you.

About Us

Here at Unimak, we didn’t want to be another ordinary online store. We wanted to create something unique, something that would make us stand out from a countless number of online stores out there in the digital world.
Nearly everyone likes something that stands out, something that bit more unique. And our team a group of passionate people came out with an idea of creating a website that would have a collection of nothing but a “Cool Stuff” and that’s how the Unimak was born! Unimak is a store that put’s all kind of cool and unique things together in one place. So, whether your geek or a passionate hiker you always can come to Unimak and find something that will prompt your craving. We are on our first steps and we look forward to providing you the best customer service and eager to have you though out our journey.

puts
you're a
through

I'm not a teacher.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Below is the About Us page for my new online store. I'm not good at writing well-crafted [STRIKE]letters[/STRIKE] text and I would appreciate it if [STRIKE]anyone[/STRIKE] someone [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] could proofread it and help me [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] by correcting it.

Thank you.

About Us

Here at Unimak, we didn’t want to be just another ordinary online store. We wanted to create something unique, something that would make us stand out from [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] the countless number of online stores out there in the digital world.

Nearly everyone likes something that stands out, something that bit more unique. And our team, a group of passionate people, came [STRIKE]out[/STRIKE] up with [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] the idea of creating a website that would have a collection of nothing but [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] (no article here) “Cool Stuff”. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] That’s how [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Unimak was born!

Unimak is a store that [STRIKE]put’s[/STRIKE] puts all kinds of cool and unique things together in one place. So, whether [STRIKE]your[/STRIKE] you're a geek or a passionate hiker, you can always [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] come to Unimak and find something that will [STRIKE]prompt[/STRIKE] satisfy your craving.

We are [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] just taking our first steps [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] but we look forward to providing you with the best customer service and we are eager to have you with us [STRIKE]though out[/STRIKE] throughout our journey.

See above for my corrections and suggested changes.

foldpiano

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
See above for my corrections and suggested changes.
Thank you very much!
Since you're a moderator I wanted to ask if there's anything on this website I could use to improve my grammar and my writing. Perhaps you can suggest me some other sources which would help with this issue.
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.