Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Tunisia
Current Location
Tunisia
i m an MA student i want to work on nominalization in legal discourse i found many types of nominalization from different perspectives can somone provide me with the easiest classification and the ressource i m lost and i have to prepare a proposal for this week i need help

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]i m[/STRIKE] I'm an MA student. I want to work on nominalization in legal discourse. I have found many types of nominalization from different perspectives. Can someone provide me with the easiest classification and [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]ressource[/STRIKE] resources. [STRIKE]i m[/STRIKE] I'm lost and I have to prepare a proposal for this week. I need help.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

I don't think there's much point in your starting to write a complicated proposal until you have mastered the basics of capitalisation and punctuation. See above.

raniamed

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Tunisia
Current Location
Tunisia
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

I don't think there's much point in your starting to write a complicated proposal until you have mastered the basics of capitalisation and punctuation. See above.

Thank you dear teacher.When I wrote my message I was totally depressed so I did not control my typing. First,I am sorry for the mistakes but instead of judging my grammar you whould better help me solve the problem I am encountering.Thank you in advance.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
So instead of doing what I am actually here for - to improve people's English (grammar, punctuation, capitalisation and vocabulary), you think I should do the legwork for your research proposal for you? I think you've misunderstood the point of this forum, raniamed.

Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
As emsr2d2 said, this forum is not designed to do students' homework. And if you do continue to search other online message boards and forums to help you write your proposal, keep in mind you'll get better results if you indicate some additional, basic information, i.e. your location (in what country are you submitting this proposal?).

raniamed

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Tunisia
Current Location
Tunisia
Thank you for both of you for your help teachers. I want to clarrify something the topic I am asking about is not exactly a homework , it is rather a topic for an MA dissertation and my question is how to claasify nominals because though I read a lot I did not manage to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.