Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
France
Current Location
England
Hello !

My question is only about a comment I saw on a picture. I usually understand English pretty well and the thing is that I have absolutely no idea what this sentence means :

"bad boys and girl fo like soon!"

I guess I don't get the "fo"... And it's making me really curious !

Thank you

Hello !

My question is only about a comment I saw on a picture. I usually understand English pretty well and the thing is that I have absolutely no idea what this sentence means :

Thank you
I understand less than you do. "fo like soon" is incomprehensible. Is it the type of picture you could post?

Hello !

Thank you

that phrase is pretty meaningless to me

fo means for in slang like in fo sho (for sure) or fo shizz (for real) :-D

that phrase is pretty meaningless to me

fo means for in slang like in fo sho (for sure) or fo shizz (for real) :-D

I know it this way: fo shizzle (of course).

I know it this way: fo shizzle (of course).

Yeah but it's not "cool" anymore.

Unless you're a white pimply teenager yearning to sound cool... :-D

In any case, saying any of the above will make most people sound ridiculous.

Yeah but it's not "cool" anymore.

Unless you're a white pimply teenager yearning to sound cool... :-D

In any case, saying any of the above will make most people sound ridiculous.

I don't know whether it is cool or not, I have never used such words and perhaps I am never going to use them. But you learn a lot of things from Eminem's songs...

Well I prefer not to post it but it's just a picture with a few people in it, 3 boys and one girl. One of them commented saying that they looked like bad boys. And the other one just replied that...

If it means "for", I am thinking that maybe he meant "and girl for IT like soon" ? It could mean the girl on the picture was going to turn "bad" a few minutes after the picture was taken ?

Well I prefer not to post it but it's just a picture with a few people in it, 3 boys and one girl. One of them commented saying that they looked like bad boys. And the other one just replied that...

If it means "for", I am thinking that maybe he meant "and girl for IT like soon" ? It could mean the girl on the picture was going to turn "bad" a few minutes after the picture was taken ?

Well, if it's something you'd prefer not to post and if the boys are that bad...

Not sure what the policy is on sexual explanations here, so I can message you what it means but your private messages are turned off. :-D

Sometimes it is short for fuck: as in "mo fo".

Alright I allowed private messages, hope you can help !

I KNOW ITS REALLY LATE FOR IT TO ANSWER BUT I'M ALWAYS CURIOUS ANWERING QUESTIONS.....''fo'' means many thing but generally its said in place of fuck you know shortcut ways.......:)

"fo" is not so much English slang but it is used in The Scots dialect quite a lot still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back