do i need an "and" in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suchada

Member Type
Student or Learner
Aberfan remains the most terrible event in modern Welsh history. And to respect the 40th anniversary of the Aberfan disaster Garner exhibited this classroom sized installation with school chairs, bitumen and coal, child’s blackboard.

it is right like that? or do i need to take the full stop out and countine the lest

sarat_106

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Oriya
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Aberfan remains the most terrible event in modern Welsh history. And to respect the 40th anniversary of the Aberfan disaster Garner exhibited this classroom sized installation with school chairs, bitumen, coal, and child’s blackboard.

it is right like that? or do i need to take the full stop out and countine the lest

I can not exactly get you. If you are referring to the ‘and’ used at the beginning of the second sentence, it is perfectly ok, because it is a related statement but you must use the “and” to join the last item of a serial list which is “child’s black board".

Last edited:

suchada

Member Type
Student or Learner
does this make a better sense?

He’s used bright colours to bring his painting alive and expressed his emotional which inside, (Am guest in it his magic power!) And the why he used red might been because his was inspired by the Welsh dragon flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.