Create A New Name

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Views : 1,738
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

After having my first child I had created her middle name "Phademmn" so it relates to the names of female family members on both sides, however now I am having a boy and having difficulties coming up with a males name that would be both fun for a child and respectable as an adult.

I would like to use only the letters, aeicjjwwd, a "P" can replace one of the J's, or included, and an "H""F" added, although, I would prefer if "H"F" added were either not at all or BOTH.

The name would begin with an "R" or a "C" or two separate names entirely, preferably an "R" - "C" may be taken as a second last name.

Would like to see the baby's middle name initials to be "R.C."

The beginning names may or may not be Whelen, Bennett, or Lydden - if this helps.

Thank You.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
After having my first child I had created her middle name "Phademmn" so it relates to the names of female family members on both sides, however now I am having a boy and having difficulties coming up with a males name that would be both fun for a child and respectable as an adult.

I would like to use only the letters, aeicjjwwd, a "P" can replace one of the J's, or included, and an "H""F" added, although, I would prefer if "H"F" added were either not at all or BOTH.

The name would begin with an "R" or a "C" or two separate names entirely, preferably an "R" - "C" may be taken as a second last name.

The beginning names may or may not be Whelen, Bennett, or Lydden - if this helps.

Thank You.
It's impossible. There are no names starting with R that use only the letters 'aeicjjwwd', and none of your suggested names conforms to this requirement. But that's by the by.
The important thing at the moment is that you get plenty of rest, and don't miss your antenatal visits.

Amigos4

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

Thank You.
No problem! Just call the new kid "Unregistered"! :up::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.