HELP ME PLEASE AS SOON AS POSIBLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy4

Member Type
Student or Learner
Ways Prevent Vandalism
Are there any solutions to vandalism? Vandalism is willful destruction of a public or private property. Vandalism is cause by youngsters or gang members in majority case. Vandalism is insignificant crime but public have to prevent vandalism. The two most commonly proposed solutions to this worldwide problem are extramural activity and to make compulsory laws against vandals who commit crime.
The first solution is extracurricular activity for teens. Schools have to keep youth programs which keeps younger busy. It should have to maintain after school programs three to four times a week for teens. Those programs are guide teens to understand what’s wrong with vandalism. Schools can also have attractive programs for teens. It should keep sport activity like baseball, tennis, basketball etc. Once schools introduce teens to the other attractive programs, they will focus on programs rather than commit the crime. Community services can also cleaning up vandalism. Community services give them better environment that prevent teens, adult to consign any offense. These solutions will help to prevent vandalism.
Second important solution to prevent vandalism is make necessary laws against those who commit the crime. Vandals have punished for whatever they done. Police have to keep camera or more patrolling to the streets, parks, private places. Whoever vandals catch by camera or police; cops make them to replace it everything and fix it. In consequences we have to keep detention for kids. If teens did the crime, we have making responsible parent furthermore heavy fine parents so parents should take care of their kids, teens. If vandals are adult, have prohibition for them. For example, for the first time fine them $500 plus one day jail in additional the second time ticket them $1000 plus 6 days jail moreover for the third time fine them $5000 plus 30 days jail. Vandals can decrease vandalism in fear punishment that fit them probably.
In conclusion, vandalism is harmful damage to the public or private property which is not accepted by the society. I think the two important solution extracurricular activities and enforce law against vandals can decrease vandalism one hundred percentage. Extracurricular activities keep teens and adults busy; punishment will also fit the vandals.

sandy4

Member Type
Student or Learner
HI I AM SANDY
CAN YOU PLEASE REVISE AND DO EDITING ON MY ESSAY

Status
Not open for further replies.