please edit my cover letter for Erasmus

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipster89

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear Sir/Madam
I would like to apply for the student's exchange program Erasmus at ___name of university___.I am currently a student of second year of undergraduate programme on Applyed Linguistics English and French at St. Cyril and St. Methodius University of Veliko Tarnovo in Blulgaria I have decided to apply for this programme because I am strongly interested in knowing a new reality, a different style of living, and I think that it offers even more than cultural delights and entertainment. I am sure that it will be both a personal and academic enrichment.
Having looked through the materials of the Erasmus Student Network, I was delighted to find the opportunity of studying linguistics and humanities at the University of_________ for one semester. I chose Spain as my preferred destination because I would love to get in touch with the Spanish culture and educational system. I have been interested in the Spanish society for many years which also strengthens my motivation to live and study in this country. Despite I have not been studying spanish at the University, I have always had a strong interest in learning new languages and discovering other cultures and traditions. As about my English language skills I truly believe that my level of English language is more than sufficient for studying at this university.
I am self-confident, flexible and hard working student, especially in new teams, so I hope I could give a good contribution to the academic environment. The modules system offered at this university will help me to reach my aim to enrich my knowledge .And I am sure that the time spent in Spain will allow me to broaden my perspective and contribute to my personal development by expanding my abilities and widening my experience in a variety of academic disciplines. I consider it is a challenge and an opportunity to explore and identify ways of improving myself and in the same way, this opportunity would be a means to improve my English and to learn another language at the same time.
I believe that studying at ___name of university___ will have positive impact on my future professional life and I am confident that my experience in Spain would be extremely exciting, fun, and valuable for both my studies and overall general development.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.

Yours faithfully,
Irena Ivanova

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to apply for the Erasmus student exchange program [STRIKE]Erasmus [/STRIKE]at ___name of university___. I am currently [STRIKE]a student of[/STRIKE] in my second year of undergraduate [STRIKE]programme[/STRIKE] studies [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in Applied Linguistics (English and French) at St. Cyril and St. Methodius University of Veliko Tarnovo in Bulgaria.

I have decided to apply for this programme because I am strongly interested in [STRIKE]knowing[/STRIKE] experiencing [STRIKE]a new reality,[/STRIKE] a different [STRIKE]style of living[/STRIKE] lifestyle, and I think that [STRIKE]it [/STRIKE] the program offers [STRIKE]even[/STRIKE] more than simply cultural delights and entertainment. I am sure that it will [STRIKE]be both a[/STRIKE] enrich me, both personally and academically. [STRIKE]enrichment.[/STRIKE]

Having looked through the materials of the Erasmus Student Network, I was delighted to find the opportunity [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] to study[STRIKE]ing [/STRIKE]linguistics and humanities at the University of_________ for one semester. I chose Spain as my preferred destination because I would love to [STRIKE]get in touch with the[/STRIKE] experience Spanish culture and the educational system. I have been interested in [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Spanish society for many years which also strengthens my motivation to live and study in this country. Despite the fact that I have not been studying Spanish at [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] university, I have always had a strong interest in learning new languages and discovering other cultures and traditions. [STRIKE]As about[/STRIKE] With regard to my English language skills, I truly believe that my level of English [STRIKE]language[/STRIKE] is more than sufficient for studying at this university.

I am self-confident, flexible and a hard working student, especially in new teams, so I [STRIKE]hope[/STRIKE] believe I could [STRIKE]give a good contribution[/STRIKE] contribute a lot to the academic environment. The modules system offered at this university will help me to reach my aim [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] of enriching my knowledge. [STRIKE]And[/STRIKE] I am sure that the time spent in Spain will allow me to broaden my perspective and contribute to my personal development by expanding my abilities and widening my experience in a variety of academic disciplines. I consider it is a challenge and an opportunity to explore and identify ways of improving myself and[STRIKE] in the same way,[/STRIKE], at the same time, this opportunity would be a means to improve my English and to learn another language[STRIKE] at the same time[/STRIKE].

I believe that studying at ___name of university___ will have a positive impact on my future professional life and I am confident that my experience in Spain would be extremely exciting, fun, and valuable for both my studies and overall general development.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.

Yours faithfully
Irena Ivanova

See above

Thanks a lot !!!!
I'm very grateful,thank you again!
Have a nice night ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back