[General] How to write the good English autobiography?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendy3412349

Member Type
Student or Learner
I will be senior at university. Therefore, I have to write an English autobiography. I need the autobiography to find a job. Please anybody can give me some advice on how to write it.

Last edited:
I will be a[STRIKE]n[/STRIKE] senior [STRIKE]in the [/STRIKE] at university. Therefore, I have to write an English autobiography. I need the autobiography to find a job. Please, [STRIKE]everybody[/STRIKE] can anybody give me some [STRIKE]advices[/STRIKE] advice on how to write it.

An autobiography is usually a novel-length book about your entire life. Do you have to write a fairly simple sort of education based CV, with a little of your life history?

I will be an senior in the university. Therefore I have to write a English autobiography. I need the autobiography to find a job. Please everybody can give me some advices to write it.
You can find some advice on the Internet. Eg. GOOGLE.

Last edited:
An autobiography is usually a novel-length book about your entire life. Do you have to write a fairly simple sort of education based CV, with a little of your life history?

Excuse me.The "CV" stands for...

Excuse me.The "CV" stands for...

Sorry - CV = Curriculum Vitae, also called "resumé". It's the document that you usually have to provide to a potential employer giving your personal details, education and employment history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back