Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Question: You have finished a course. Write a letter to the course organizer to give your feedback. In your letter include:
i. The details of the course
ii. What you enjoyed during the course
iii. Any suggestions you would have
Answer:
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Rahul and I have attended the course in the last quarter, which you have organized.
The computer course duration was three months which consists of three modules namely computer generations, basics of Ms Office and Internet. First module, explained the different types of computer generations from ancient to modern computers. Second module describes the day-to-day use in Microsoft Office, which was quite interesting. Last module had given the introduction of internet and its usage.
During the course period, I enjoyed completely with the new learning skills. I was excited, when I started creating power point slides. It has variety of animations and other features, where you can apply your creativity. Now-a-days, internet dominates the world. I could remember the site, which I opened first after started using the computer. Faculties are very keen to help the students. They interacted with students very genuinely.
We were running short of computers in the lab, so we could not use the practical hours efficiently. I would like to suggest, keep the schedule for each student and increase the number of computers which can be helpful for future students.
Thanks for giving the opportunity to learn new things.
Yours faithfully,
Rahul.

mgn_v

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Thanks for your review and suggestions. I am working on the tenses.
I meant the ancient for old. Is there any other word can replace the ancient?
Please let me know your inputs.
Thanks in Advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.