Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Hi all,

The purpose I’m writing this is to get an advise how to request to work from home via email. I’ll draft my email below. Please proof read my writing and let me know if I need any improvement. If you have better idea, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Subject: Request to work from home

Example of email 1
Hi <Manager's name>

I had a very late conference call last night and today, I will be working from home. I can be reachable/contactable via email or cell +111111.
Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Example of email 2
Hi <Manager's name>

I will implement project XYZ tomorrow starting at 9pm – 2am. Therefore, I would appreciate if you could allow me to work from home.
Please let me know should you have any questions.

Thanks,

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Subject: Request to work from home

Example of email 1
[STRIKE]Hi[/STRIKE] Dear <Manager's name>

I had a very late conference call last night [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] so today I will be working from home. I can be [STRIKE]reachable/contactable[/STRIKE] reached/contacted via email or cell +111111.
Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Example of email 2
[STRIKE]Hi[/STRIKE] Dear <Manager's name>

I will [STRIKE]implement[/STRIKE] [start] work on project XYZ tomorrow [STRIKE]starting[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] from 9pm – 2am. Therefore, I would appreciate it if you would allow me to work from home.
Please let me know should you have any questions.

Thanks,

In the second email, I suggest you use either "I will start work on project XYZ tomorrow at 9pm" or "I will work on project XYZ tomorrow from 9pm to 2am".

Status
Not open for further replies.