Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Hi !
Tommrow I'm having retake of theory test, it's very important for me because it could be my last chance. Me and my colleagues have a lot of problems with that questions so if somebody would like to help us we will be very grateful.

[FONT=&quot]1.name 3 things that can be a reason of different interpretation of the text[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.what is the language register and why people should learn them[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.Provide 3 types of the expository discourse[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4.define the static register[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5.how the illustration method developed and how it is different from[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the.......(probably exposition but I don't remember)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6.how do we call the reason of writing a text(it's aim) in the text.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7.what is the basic unit of text organization[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8.what information should be included in a conclusion of the text[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9.What is the chronological order[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10.how do writers try to convince readers to accept they statement.[/FONT]

azcl

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi !
Tommrow I'm having retake of theory test, it's very important for me because it could be my last chance. Me and my colleagues have a lot of problems with that questions so if somebody would like to help us we will be very grateful.

[FONT=&quot]1.name 3 things that can be a reason of different interpretation of the text[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.what is the language register and why people should learn them[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.Provide 3 types of the expository discourse[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4.define the static register[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5.how the illustration method developed and how it is different from[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the.......(probably exposition but I don't remember)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6.how do we call the reason of writing a text(it's aim) in the text.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7.what is the basic unit of text organization[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8.what information should be included in a conclusion of the text[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9.What is the chronological order[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10.how do writers try to convince readers to accept they statement.[/FONT]

***Not a teacher***
Hello PJ09,

I am sorry to see you are obviously stressed about your exam; I hope it goes well.

I think there are unlikely to be many responses to this post for a couple of reasons. Firstly, some aspects of the questions are not clear - for example "What is the chronological order" does not have enough context to be able to answer - for me, at least (although I am not a teacher). Secondly, for someone to answer this would be a vast amount of work as there are 10 questions, some with more than one sub-question.

Generally posts which are clear and concise are most likely to get rapid responses. Can I encourage you to post more along those lines to get a satisfactory outcome?

Again, I wish you all the best in your exam.

Kind regards
Ade

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Also, we don't simply give out answers like that. We will help and discuss but this is basically asking us to cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.