Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
UK
Hi,

I can't make this paragraph right after hours, hope you can help.

I want to say all home are alike every where at night. In this sense, it seems to be that it is one home in this world, it is a primitive home which belongs to poor or rich alike.

Streetlamps, windows, lights, and curtains, transform all home at night alike everywhere into a primitive and humble home. They make me feel homesick but being at home at the same time; even though I am not with you at home now, by looking at them, I am home.

Streetlamps, windows, lights, and curtains, transform all home at night into a primitive and humble home alike everywhere . They make me feel homesick but being at home at the same time; even though I am not with you at home now, by looking at them, I am home.

or simply this one below is better?

Streetlamps, windows, lights, and curtains, transform all home alike everywhere at night. In this sense, it seems to be that it is one home in this world, it is a primitive home which belongs to poor or rich alike.They make me feel homesick but being at home at the same time; even though I am not with you at home now, by looking at them, I am home.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Shouldn't it be all homes then?