Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sinhalese
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
Sri Lanka
With reference to the expression of interest published by your company, I forward you herewith my curriculum vitae, with regard to the above post for your kind perusal.

I was employed at Leader International (PVt) Ltd, from 2004 – 2006 & Leader Automobile (Pvt) Ltd, from 2008 - 2010 in the capacity of Accounts Executive and I am currently attached to The Standard Credit Lanka Ltd, since 2010 in the capacity of Administration Executive.

I am following Advance Certificate in Business Management Course at NIBM and I am planning to follow Financial and Management Accounting Course at same place. My ambition is make up my career path from accounting side with stable company.

With reference to the expression of interest published by your company, I forward you herewith my curriculum vitae, with regard to the above post for your kind perusal.

I was employed at Leader International (PVt) Ltd, from 2004 – 2006 & Leader Automobile (Pvt) Ltd, from 2008 - 2010 in the capacity of Accounts Executive and I am currently attached to The Standard Credit Lanka Ltd, since 2010 in the capacity of Administration Executive.

I am following Advance Certificate in Business Management Course at NIBM and I am planning to follow Financial and Management Accounting Course at same place. My ambition is make up my career path from accounting side with stable company.

NOT A TEACHER

I am pursuing Advance Certificate in Business Management Course from NIBM, and I am also planning to do Financial and Management Accounting Course from the same institute. My career goal to be a successful accountant in a reputed company.

I suggest you want to same something like this.

Hope it helps

NOT A TEACHER

I am pursuing Advance Certificate in Business Management Course from NIBM, and I am also planning to do Financial and Management Accounting Course from the same institute. My career goal to be a successful accountant in a reputed company.

Hope it helps
new2grammar-
Check a dictionary for the difference between reputed and reputable.

NOT A TEACHER

Hope it helps
I think it should be 'Advanced'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back