Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
Hi all,

Please review and correct the following paragraph:

------------------------------------------------

I was watching Olympics before my 2nd child birth in 2008 September. When I see such games I always feel I wish I could also have done such rewarding things in my life. I was in my third trimester and these Olympics were filling me with an enthusiasm to take care of myself at least for my baby if not for the nation. I was all healthy since my childhood and If I had taken care of myself, it would be a wonderful pregnancy. I had a very few problems like mild nausea and leg cramps. I should have taken care of my health no matter what as pregnancy is a beautiful event to give birth to a new life. Moreover I wasn’t pretty mush sure about the procedure to push the baby. Somehow I assumed it’s a part of Doctor’s responsibility so ended up forceps delivery inspite of a small baby (7 pounds). For the second pregnancy I was all determined to enjoy my every single day. I had the nausea even in 2nd pregnancy but I work on it and always diverted myself while eating. I used to grab a book or watching TV or talking over the phone to my friends before I start eating and it worked amazingly. The best part my second pregnancy was my four year old son who kept me moving. Prenatal Yoga is also helped me a lot to balance my emotional ups and downs which I wasn’t able to manage in my first pregnancy.

-----------------------------------------------------

I was watching the Olympics just before the birth of my second child in September 2008. When I see such games I always wish I could have done similar rewarding things with my own life.
I was in my third trimester and watching the Olympics filled me with enthusiasm and determination to take care of myself, for my baby if not for my nation.
I have been very healthy since childhood and have taken care of myself, so it was a wonderful pregnancy, thoughI had a few problems like mild nausea and leg cramps.
(I should have taken care of my health no matter what, it is a beautiful event to give birth to a new life.)
Moreover, I wasn’t sure about the procedure used to push the baby out. Somehow I assumed it was part of the doctor’s job, and I ended up with a forceps delivery in spite of having a small baby (7 pounds).
During my second pregnancy, I was determined to enjoy every single day. I had nausea even during my second pregnancy, but I worked through it, and always diverted (distracted)myself when eating.
I used to grab a book, watch TV or talk on the phone to friends before I started eating and it worked amazingly well.
The best part of my second pregnancy was my four year old son, who kept me moving.(?) Prenatal Yoga also helped me a lot with balancing my emotional ups and downs, which I wasn’t able to manage during my first pregnancy.
Hope that helps. )

not a teacher

thanks JTRiff for editing my paragraph.

Gauri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back