English Teacher
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Hi
I am an inexperience English teacher. I have a starter class with 6 naughty kids. I'm teaching them the cookie and friends starter book. I like to learn them English by use of fun activities and game. Please help me , introduce some fun and interesting activities for my 3.5 years old kids.

Best Regards,
Farimah

Hi
I am an inexperienced English teacher. I have a starter class with 6 naughty kids. I'm teaching them the Cookie and Friends starter book. I like to [STRIKE]learn[/STRIKE] teach them English by [STRIKE]use of[/STRIKE] using fun activities and games. Please help me to introduce some fun and interesting activities for my [STRIKE]3.5 years old[/STRIKE] three-and-a-half-year-old kids.

Best Regards,
Farimah

Please see the amendments I have made to your post. May I respectfully suggest that, inexperienced or not, as an English teacher you should certainly know the difference between "to learn" and "to teach".

I'm afraid I have never taught such young children but I'm sure you will get a few suggestions. You may wish to ask this in the "Teaching English" part of the forum too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back