Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
I need to know about strategies of teaching english as a second or a foreign language

if you please who can provide me with examples

or give me a name of a book or a site which explain them in detailed

I need to know about strategies of teaching English as a second or a foreign language.

If you please, who can provide me with examples or give me a name of a book or a site which explain them in detail?

Please pay attention to correct capitalisation and punctuation. Have you tried googling TEFL?

many thanks for the correction

yeah I google it but still confused ,I have an exam and i have to read in this area but i don't know what did the doctor mean exactly by strategies

Much obliged
Can I ask where I can trused information about punctuation and capitalization ,because I'm only leaner of english and my information still need to be improved

Here's a start:

- Start every new sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with the relevant punctuation mark (full stop, question mark, exclamation mark).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Put a space after full stop, comma, question mark, exclamation mark, colon, semi-colon etc.
- Capitalise the word "I" (first person singular) at all times.
- Capitalise the "e" in English.

Courtesy of emsr2d2.

Last edited:
Here's a start:

- Start every new sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with the relevant punctuation mark (full stop, question mark, exclamation mark).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Put a space after full stop, comma, question mark, exclamation mark, colon, semi-colon etc.
- Capitalise the word "I" (first person singular) at all times.
- Capitalise the "e" in English.

Courtesy of emsr2d2.

Thanks alot , I appreciate your helpful post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back