-Don't
-Donot

Thank

for writing which type is better?
-Do not
-Don't
-Donot

Thanks
"Do not" is more formal than "Don't" but both are acceptable. "Donot" is not a word and, therefore, should never be used!

Thanks for your attention

By the way, the word is question. :)

That's right, I think I forgot to use punctuation in the end of my sentence.
Thanks again.

I am a student in English course, I am glad if I can help you. meanwhile I want to improve my English too.
if you would like, you can add me for your friend and I do.:-D

I am a student in English course, I am glad if I can help you. meanwhile I want to improve my English too.
if you would like, you can add me for your friend and I do.:-D

I don't use the "Friend" system on this website if that's what you're referring to. I simply read and reply to posts in all the different parts of the forum. You will find plenty of help here if you are having problems with your English course.

I so sorry this post was not for you, I sent to another person. I wrote for you post about "personal letter" , could you see this post and say your opinion?

You can't write personal messages for members on the forum pages. If you want to send someone a Private Message, you need to use the Private Message system. People have already started commenting on your other thread about a "personal letter".

Your question in this thread about "Don't, Do not and Donot" has been answered so I am closing this thread to avoid any further confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back