Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Bahrain
Current Location
Bahrain
hello all
I am new member in this website. I have a problem with my writing skills. Plz can you give some advice to improve my writing skills. I write like a child. It's really embarrassing.

Help plz

Hello all,
I am ​a new member in this website. I have a problem with my writing skills. [STRIKE]Plz [/STRIKE]Can you give some advice to improve my writing skills, please?. I write like a child. It's really embarrassing.

Help [STRIKE]plz
[/STRIKE]please

Please see my corrections. Remember to start each line or paragraph with a capital letter. Use of chatlish (plz, etc) is not proper writing.

Besides that, all I can say is: write a brief article/paragraph, so we can see your weaknesses (and strong points, too), so you can get specific advice for each of them.

Thank you Charliedeut. Please see the below small short story paregraph:

Once upon a time, a girl met an old of friend of her. That girlfriend was a materialistic girl. They became a close friend. She changed that girl life, she made her lose weight when she was fat, and she made a materialistic while she never cares about luxury brands.

They used to spend hours and hours talking in the gym, going out for a coffee and of course in the phone. They shared even the small details of their life.

One day the materialistic girl decides to end her friendship with girl, since she always thought that she is better than anyone else and she can meet better stylist, educated and wealthy family friends. She left that girl and stop answering her calls and massage. The girl felt that she been used and she is fool. She has been left in the dark, she was upset, devastated. After four years, that materialistic girl has been left from all her friends and she had no choice only to get back to that girl when it was too little too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back