i would like to write a letter to the one company that they are good working with us long time and we respect their loyal business with us .
now we want to tell them that they have outstanding amount xxx. and there is problem in the balance for last year . we will check with higher management and we will inform . mean while u pay what the balance amount.
i want to write this in good enlgish
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Microsoft, France, Shakespeare).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
We don't write letters for you. You will have to make an attempt to write the letter yourself, post it here and then we will look at it.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.